Not too much to say for this one, but I saw some pretty cool stuff on the trip, and just thought you may like to see. For instance, one day at the beach beds of sargassum weed floated up, and I saw countless different species, highlighted with:
a crab
a shrimp
another crab species, freakishly small, in the crease of my fingers
an extremely small fish
and the highlight of the day, a seahorse.
So Jeff Corwin, cut the shit and start returning my calls. You've seen what I can do, and I know you want to take me on for whatever job you need done, just give me a call buddy. In addition, I went to John's and we saw a whole family of iguana's that just hang out in the seagrape there, obviously pets at one time, there are now iguanas of all size, including two 4 footers.
Corwin, call me. Word.

2 comments:
clay,
send me a resume and a head shot where you don't look constipated, then maybe we'll talk.
love, jeff
well mr. corwin, how can I send you the goods when I don't have your adress?
Post a Comment