my first snowfight
and my first inside-the-parker
and my first swim meet
and one of my first "big brothers are cool" moments
my first time giving into peer pressure
and my first motocross
and my first brown troutI haven't added too many pictures lately, which I realized needed to change. And since nothing too important has happened lately I decided to add some old family classics. Hope you enjoyed. Word.


9 comments:
somebody tried to get me to wear a state shirt when i was a kid too,but i never succumbed to the pressure.
Why is that "timer" staring at your ass?
I'm sure he's in jail by now. (f.y.i.: I heard child predators get beaten up by all the gangs in prison. He's probably dead. Too bad, but he should have controlled himself.)
Jim, that's not peer pressure, that's family pressure.
why are you holding a fishing pole on the motorcycle?
its the natural thing to do, it is the farm after all. i mean why's the sky blue? why are bushes bushy? some things just are.
Do you have on velcro shoes? On a mini-bike? At the farm? Dork.
you realize the use of the word 'dork' inadvertantly makes you a dork? Man you've been out of high school for a long time. Before too long you'll be wearing velcro again, Mike. OOOOHHHHHHHHH SNAP!!! What now?!?!?!
who wears a life jacket in 6 inches of water?
I'm wearing it because it matches with my green and navy plaid.
Post a Comment