Tuesday, January 22, 2008

wildcats = sucky mascot name

Tonight we swam Novi and beat their asses like Seabass would have had he caught Jim and Jeff at that diner in Dumb and Dumber. Anyways the meet was such a big deal that I decided to wear my bow tie to school. Literally, I walked into the main enterance and women immediately jumped on me, grabbing and touching. My tie is that 'hot'. I watched about 4 youtube video tutorials and took alot of trial and error time to finally figure it out, but next time I'm at a wedding I'll have it all down. So ya, the tie was sexy.

But I digress, we kicked Novi's ass, really bad. We may have 1-2-3-4'd every event. Seeing as how we're the only team that is capable of beating Novi sports, we take full advantage. We domesticated and declawed them, at home. Word.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i remember the time i beat your mother like a seabass. she squirmed the same way novi did only novi has a better team mascot. people who annoy me: Cl_y M_lloure

Love,
your crappy mascot