Sunday, April 20, 2008

Alaska Week,

Alaska week starts today at 9:00 on discovery channel, and if you want to have any insight into the next few posts, I suggest you watch all 168 hours. This is the real deal, not like shark week or some weak sauce like that. No, no, we're talking 570,833 square miles of pure awesome. Wolves, crab fishing, surviving unneccessarily harsh conditions (cough Bear Grylls cough), snow, its all there. Ohh, and I forgot Mike Roe, the franchise player on this discovery team. Who knows, I may even have an alaska week party, so if you're interested let me know. I'm also trying to organize a polar bear fight so that all of us city folk can appreciate how strong a forehand from a bear is. I'm still talking with the Detroit zoo to work out the details.
The point is, just watch discovery channel sometime this week, it's gonna be awesome. Word.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm totally ordering cod stomach next time i'm in a seafood restaurant.