On the beautiful wedsenday afternoon yesterday, I took a nice relaxing bike ride down to grandma's house to enjoy the sunshine and warm weather. All was going excellently until I saw Harry, who called across the street, "Hey Clay, you wanna jump on the trampoline?". "Well sure, Harry. What could possibly go wrong and lead to long term consequences?". Now I happen to be quite a competetive guy; not only with other people but with myself. So after I figured out the backflip and the frontflip, I asked myself, "why not combine them together, Clay?". Well, the backflip was graceful with a perfect landing, but as I entered what would become my death spiral, I though this was perhaps not a good idea. However, that thought would have been much more beneficial say 2 seconds earlier when I wasn't totally inverted and poised to land on my head. Somehow my knee got twisted and now is the size of a grapefruit, but not nearly as flavorful.
To add insult to injury I fell asleep while icing the knee today after school and I think I may have some minor frostbite. Is a white, rock hard patch of skin a good thing? Man do I do a lot of stupid shit. Word.

2 comments:
number one rule post knee surgery, don't jump on trampolines. how dumb are you?
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment