The execution of the 'walter heist' was utterly impecable, you were even able to get past our divers, although that's not saying much. It ranks somewhere between "Mission: Impossible" and "Ocean's Eleven", although instead of money/secret CIA codes you were stealing a camel, which I suppose is cool too. Almost as cool as having a swim team blog, or at least so we thought. It definately wan't our intention for any hard feelings via online journaling. It was originally intended for the team to read and commiserate with, but I'll admit it got out of hand quickly. So like I said, if you took offense, I apologize. You should all thank Kerry Able for harrassing me via facebook about Walter, it got pretty annoying. So yeah, maybe the title, "Wildcats=Sucky Mascot Name" was a little harsh, but keep in mind i'm on a highschool sports team and I didn't count on another school reading about my dull life, not exactly a thrilling read i'm sure. Although I did notice that on Walter's 'transformed' body there appeared my enty regarding the bow tie with some highlighted "yeahs" on it. I'm not sure if that's just from the presumed sexy with which I wore it or if its from Novi's appreciation for bow ties, but it doesn't matter, it was awesome.
So to everyone else who has no idea what the above part is about, here's what's up:
Friday night movie night was going fantastically well until Shep gets a call saying that Walter is going to be dropped off at his house later tonight. We sprinted up the stairs, got into the cars, almost left Lindsay on the driveway, and hauled ass to greg's house where a select group of us waited in suspense on the street, lights off and emotions high. Then two cars pulled past us, we knew right away this was it. As they seemed to look for the right house, we panicked, ended up doing nothing effective, and got to shep's after they dropped him off. Supposedly greg asked if they wanted to stay a while, but they understandably declined. So after a great photo shoot we went back to the Hagan's to watch "grease", which I somehow got suckered into to. So Novi got all the info they needed by reading facebook messages/blogs and knew where to steal Walter and all that other good stuff. Although we didn't get to finish "Mr. Woodcock", it was still a good night, and I have planned an elaborate recovery ceremony for practice tomorow. So Novi, once again, good job, that move really took some ballz. Word.

4 comments:
more like,
well done, cocksuckers
you seriously congradulated them on stealing our camel for almost a month, spray painting NOVI on the bottom, and then sodomizing walter with 3 pomppoms and anal beads?
unacceptable. they stole your mascot and you are apologizing to them? don't forget that novi will always be an enemy.
more like, anthony you are 5 foot nothing and couldnt win a fight against a man-bear-pig caused by global warming as cited in clay's blog with assistance from al gore. Just Except Witholding Sexual favors.
Post a Comment