I had an insane chemistry lab today which included magnesium burning, copper chlorate getting in your eye, and doing some other crazy shit. Needless to say, I was exhausted after this exhilerating lab and the balancing of equations that followed, so I took a bathroom break. I left the room at 2:02, school ends at 2:16; I had a solid ten minutes of 'wander time'. Apparently I wan't the only one thinking of taking some well earned chillax time. As soon as I left the room I saw Andy and Bert patrolling the East Wing. "Bert, don't you have euro?" "Ya, I'm looking for my book". Ahh, I've used that one many times, always works. So I walked with them down the hall until I figured I should head back. "Ohh, whats up Summers?" as Dave came walking the opposite direction. "Not too much, just taking a break". "Aren't you and Bert in the same class?". "Ya, I told her I was looking for my book". Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. So after again spending some time with Dave, I decided to actually go back to class. But wait, here comes Jelso. "Jelso, whats goin on, buddy?" "Not to much, just hating Vala" "So I've heard, how long have you been gone?" "I don't know, she gave us a free day, so this is my third break this hour" "ahh, I understand". "Ohh shit, Joyce". Jelso and I ran back to class, Joyce's hall monitor walkie-talkie made one of those walkie talkie noises, and we could tell she was getting closer. ETA, 20 seconds. Passes=O. Time to roll out. Word.
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
ahhh, the hallways
I had an insane chemistry lab today which included magnesium burning, copper chlorate getting in your eye, and doing some other crazy shit. Needless to say, I was exhausted after this exhilerating lab and the balancing of equations that followed, so I took a bathroom break. I left the room at 2:02, school ends at 2:16; I had a solid ten minutes of 'wander time'. Apparently I wan't the only one thinking of taking some well earned chillax time. As soon as I left the room I saw Andy and Bert patrolling the East Wing. "Bert, don't you have euro?" "Ya, I'm looking for my book". Ahh, I've used that one many times, always works. So I walked with them down the hall until I figured I should head back. "Ohh, whats up Summers?" as Dave came walking the opposite direction. "Not too much, just taking a break". "Aren't you and Bert in the same class?". "Ya, I told her I was looking for my book". Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. So after again spending some time with Dave, I decided to actually go back to class. But wait, here comes Jelso. "Jelso, whats goin on, buddy?" "Not to much, just hating Vala" "So I've heard, how long have you been gone?" "I don't know, she gave us a free day, so this is my third break this hour" "ahh, I understand". "Ohh shit, Joyce". Jelso and I ran back to class, Joyce's hall monitor walkie-talkie made one of those walkie talkie noises, and we could tell she was getting closer. ETA, 20 seconds. Passes=O. Time to roll out. Word.

1 comment:
you guys are so rebellious. i never did anything as crazy as take breaks in highschool.
Post a Comment