Sunday, December 2, 2007

swimming update number 2

This is a quickie (haha).

I'm not sure how many of you have actually been on a pool deck, but it smells like pool. By pool I mean chlorine. From what Mrs. Ooms has told me, chlorine is a poisonous gas. Now it's not straight up chlorine but what's in the pool will still mess you up, as we all found out this last week. Apparently the fans that are supposed to filter in some fresher air from other parts of the school are simply turned off, leaving swimmers gasping for breath and coughing alot.

Coughing so much in fact that last night at about 11:00 as I played Ace Combat 6, I took a deep breath after evading a SAM which caused me to start coughing so hard I literally almost fell out of my chair and I thought that my chest may actually explode. Asbestos has got nothing on chlorine. Word.

No comments: