Monday, December 10, 2007

karma is a bitch

The one post my mom chooses to read happened to be the one about throw pillows, I think my aunt may have tipped her off to the objectionable content. I am not in China and hence have the freedom to say what I want about the officials of the house (my house), but revenge is swift. Mom just laughed after asking me if I had been upstairs yet, and this is what I found.


In case you can't tell, there are ten pillows on my bed. I will now proceed to choke myself with one of them.

By the way, I felt an urge to update even though I have absolutely no time to do so. I have just finished my MTL logs, which turned out more like baobob, no, perhaps kapok trees than actual logs, but that's beside the point. The fact is that I now have no time to study for chemistry. At least science is the field I want to go into, so it won't matter that I didn't study for it....ohhh wait, that makes no sense at all; but niether does school. Equilibrium in perfect harmony. Word.


Ohhh, and I found my camera. Odd thing, it was right where I left it. Welcome back my little black sony, I have missed you.

No comments: