Sunday, December 2, 2007

carjacking

Last night, saturday, I was at a swim team party at Inchaus's house. Hanging around in the basement we were playing Halo, watching Knocked Up, and eating lots and lots of tostitos. All was well until we were informed that 5 cars had been tp'd. "Are you serious, there's a winter storm warning and someone hit our cars?". "Shit".

Aquinto, Inchaus, Jurr, Shepp, and I ran upstairs, put on our Delta Force Winter clothing (jackets and shoes) and went outside to checkout the damage. In the foreboding twilight it didn't seem too bad, that was until I got closer. "Dear God, this is pathetic". I saw that there was silly string on my windows, toilet paper all over, and a "It's a girl" balloon tied to my bike rack. "What the hell? It's a girl?" After just watching Knocked Up I was a little confused, but pissed none the less. On closer inspection A.J. noticed something red on my windshield. "What the hell?" "Ohh my God, no way, shit, no, what?". Greg nearly threw up and Jurr ran away. I'll give you a hint, the red things on my windsheild started with T and ends in -ampons. Now listen, I'm all for a good tp job, but that is a biohazard, especially when you have no idea who did any of this.

The pathetic thing is is that in addition to Jurr's, Chaus's, Gregg's, Nick's, and my car, the perps actually hit up one of Nick's neighbor's cars that was in the wrong spot at the wrong time. We left it alone. I scraped all the shit of my car and drove home with the Harry Master. Karma's a bitch. Word.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passadinha lá no meu, que é sobre frases e poesias, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://mil-frases.blogspot.com. Um abraço.