Saturday, September 22, 2007

catzilla

I came to a grim reality yestrday. My cat is a criminal: he kills stuff. And he's good at it too. If there was a way, I'm sure Louis could figure out how to kill a rock. I've noticed he starts out small each summer, like a killing training camp. He begins with some mice and moles, Mom hates moles. But then he moves up to chipmunks. We used to have them all over the place, but I see only the occasional straggler that Louis simply hasn't noticed yet. I mean, he's so good, he wouldn't even get skunked a little bit, and he's so fast, an opossum wouln't even have time to play dead, he just would be dead- no playin' there. But now, from my autopsy of latest victim, Louis has moved on, yet again, to rabbits. If he keeps up this pace he'll be up to coyote, and then whitetail in a matter of weeks. Now let me remind you that Louis weighs a staggering 13 pounds of muscle. Thats like a really fat newborn (human). But if Louis went at me, I'm not sure I could stop those claws and teeth. Of course, If I had a blunt weapon, like a Louisville, I could take him, but if he attacked me in my sleep I'd be in trouble. Big trouble. Anyway, Mom gave him some Chicken of the Sea the other day, so maybe the increase in protien/amino acids has acted as some kind of HGH/'I'm mad all the time' pills. The pictures below are quite graphic, and just a warning, if you look into Louis' eyes you will turn to stone. Don't let his cute looks fool you, he takes no mercy-none.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clay, I'm watching you...

clay said...

shit.

Brady Green said...

if your cat had myspace, that would make an ideal picture.

Anonymous said...

I'm not Louis's biggest fan, however you have to respect his hunting skills.

Anonymous said...

clay im in seminar, and louis is a beast
and next louis goes for herds of elephants

clay said...

Jelso, elephants are a little ridiculous. Maybe antelope though.

kristen mallo said...

thats nasty hha