Saturday, September 29, 2007

steph's b-day

After the key disaster, it was pretty fun to go to my friend Stephanie's party. I was thinking it would be another semi-lame party, a couple people there with a boom box and chips, but this was way cooler. First of all, the music was reallllly loud, and there was a real latin dj playing latin music. Our Venezuelan buddy knew all the lyrics and was going crazy, I laughed, but Noel was working the ladies. Anyway, they had a giant buffet too, including chicken fingers (my 2nd favorite food), pizza (my 3rd favorite), oreos, fruit (whatever), brownies, and other things that make you hungry just thinking about them. Anyway, we danced for a long time, and then hung out on the patio alot too. Kyle and I almost fought with the Tiki torches, but decided to act responsibly and fight with non-burning sticks instead. Just kidding, but there was a bon fire later. It was the best though when Lee crowd surfed for like a minute. It was awesome, and then Tripp led a congo line upstairs, through the kitchen, out the garage door, and then back down to the patio and into the basement again. I got my groove on, and I cranked that Soulja Boy. Thanks Stephanie. Word.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anytime Clay.

clay said...

how about next weekend then?

kristen mallo said...

you ladies man
um you know that dance hhaha me too!!
um i live on chicken fingers
when i went to dinner before st marys homecoming i ordered them off the kids menu ;)