Tuesday, September 18, 2007

victorian festival 2k7




That's right, this past weekend Northville had the holy grail of small town carnies. What makes this one sooo delicious, you ask? The moon bounces. All two of them. I know what you're thinking- you're a sixteen year old high school student and you're moon bouncing?!? Well screw you douchebag. Moon bounces are sweet. My friends and I showed up just as they stopped selling more tickets, so there was no line for the bounce. I asked the carny, "If we're cool can we stay in there a while?". He mumbled someting and opened the net door- I took that as a yes. Seven of us got in a moon bounce and went at it. We did flips and fought each other in there. Awesome. In addition, I almost was hit with a foul ball from the victorian baseball game, almost got into a fight with middle schoolers, and almost bought one of those meat on a stick things. I really didnt want to be seen eating meat on a stick. It's a little suggestive. Anyway, only 358 days until it returns next year. Can't wait.

No comments: