
I was sitting in my English class this morning when a girl sitting next to me told me they had planned on teepeeing my house this weekend. This came from Christine, who has a broken leg and a big cast, so I was a little skeptical that the claim was all talk. She finally convinced me that they were about to launch the attack when they remembered I had a bad knee, so aborted in order to prevent me from re-injuring myself cleaning up TP. As it turned out at lunch, I heard two of my other friends had been tp'd that night by the same crew. We brainstromed for about 30 minutes on how to best get 8 girls back for an attempted and two crappy tp jobs. Everything from slashing tires, to seran-wrapping cars, to making your mama jokes. We are having a meeting tommorow night to discuss the ideas/who we sacrafice if we get caught. All I can say- revenge is a bitch.

No comments:
Post a Comment