I got to school at 6:30 this morning mostly to figure out this "locker" that they tell me I have. Assuming it would take me twenty minutes to find my locker and at least another twenty to open it, I would have just enough time to make it to my 1st hour. This whole thing took me less than five. I was left to walk around the hallways and try to not look like a total loser for over half an hour. Oh man.
My first class was MTL. It's an honors English class that has way too much reading. I understand it is English. I understand that reading is important. But sixty (60!) pages a night with one to two page reading logs is whack as crack. I would like to thank my few (1) readers for their prayers last night about my teachers not being douchebags. So far they aren't.
Tommorow I have a whole new set of classes since we are on block scheduleing. It should be alot easier and less gut-wrenching in general.
I think I'm allegic to redundancy, since whenever we went over the sylabus is any class I started sneezing/having a runny nose. I'll bring kleenex next time. Word.

No comments:
Post a Comment