Monday, September 3, 2007

school tommorow...really?


Word on the street in northville is that school starts tommorow, what a bummer. It's about seven o'clock now, so I figure I have another couple of hours to get school supplies, make a lunch, and pray to God my teachers aren't all douchebags. In case you weren't aware of the NHS (Northville High School) new torture guidelines, students are no longer allowed to carry backpacks into the classroom. This will make texting, iPod video watching, cheating on tests, and finding ways to distract ourselves from the lesson plan much harder; but on the flipside, in the event of a fire, most of the overcrowded classes will be able to evacuate at least half the students without the fear of tripping.

I haven't woken up at six o'clock in weeks, so tommorow morning will....suck. I guess that's just the way it is. Maybe we'll set up volleyball in the parkinglot after school if the band lets us. Speaking of the band, halftime really was gametime, seeing as how your consistently overhyped mustangs blew a 13-0 lead to Churchill in a matter of minutes after the start of the second half last thursday. The band was sweet though, as usual. Props to John, Tripp, Johnson for a sweet halftime show, and props to the NHS football team too, it was a good loss.

I hope your tuesday won't suck as badly as mine does. By the way, "Joe Dirt" was on Comedy Central monday, hope you saw it. Also by the way, that sexy peice of spandex was last year's team suit, owww! Here it goes again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the horse in the center of the butt of that Speedo supposed to be some sort of joke? Maybe it's okay for teenage girls, but for teenage boys? Most definitely not.

clay said...

wait till its my turn to design the suits, they'll be totally hetero