Monday, September 17, 2007

'wreck' soccer

I had my first coaching job last Saturday, coaching a bunch of high school punks, my friends. Maybe coaching is the wrong word, since we didn't even pay attention to the one play I designed, or listened to me when I screamed spread out. Any how, we barely managed to pull out a 9-2 destruction of the other team. It got pretty chippy in the second half, and I let the ref know whats up. He is one of my classes at school, I forget which one. That's what makes 'wreck' soccer so fun, you know everyone- and when you wreck someone, you get mad street cred. So far I am 1-0 (with insane street cred), and thinking of retiring batting a thousand. Or I'll go to another game to be the only high school coach ever given a red card for shouting explitives at the oposing coach and goalie. I'm still debating. Its all about determination in Northville Rec Soccer, and not letting ANYONE put your calculator in gree jello. Word.

No comments: