Thursday, September 20, 2007

owls, elephants, and tv, oh my!








The P.I.M.P. club trasformation is really coming along now. I took the aquarium out yesterday, and what went in it's place you ask? How about a sweet T.V. Flatscreen, plasma- no, but it's in my room and I love it. Now, how my room is the only one in the house that doesn't have cable running through it is beyond me, but maybe its a kind of divine intervention. Probably. No big deal though, cause I can just play some 360 until God decides I'm worthy. And, I also put a bean bag up there. I used it to conveniently cover up some cords that were sticking out, so I hope it's not flammable. I'm thinking of where I want to put the musket that my cousin left at our house after the gun raffle (yes, my family had a gun raffle), I'm thinking above the doorway- in plain sight for intimidation and easy acess. I also found some cool elephant hat hangers and a wooden owl. The owl loves to perch on top of the xbox, and that's cool with me so long as he doesn't poo on it. Speaking of birds that perch on things...




Yesterday was 'national talk like a pirate day'. If you walked around with Paulie on your shoulder at home, good for you. But if you dressed up like a pirate as many students at the NHS did- I have one thing to say. Why didn't you call me? But really though, I hope everyone took full advantage of the blessing to talk like a pirate and at least have some reason for it. Word.

14 comments:

Bert said...

wow clay maybe someday i can go into your room

Anonymous said...

omg clay, sweet blog!

clay said...

Berti, you're welcome any time bud, just bring your own sleeping bag, I'd tell you the same Steph, but your a girl, and girls can't sleep over in the man cave. Sorry.

Jim said...

the owl and the elephant are both mine and i want them back. also, i'd like to see some changes to one of your previous posts if you plan to keep the umich bean bag in there.

girls + mancave = lame

clay said...

Being so critical of you're little brother's blog = immature. I know you're a smart guy, but maybe you should re-read comment #3. As far as the elephant/owl, mom was gonna throw them away. I can tell you have wanted them so badly for the past thirteen years because you've left them behind in you're old closet. It makes perfect sense.

Jim said...

((girls + mancave = lame)= jim agreeing with comment 3)= lame that i have to explain myself using algebra

if you think that sleeping in my room and putting my things in your cave will make you as cool as i am you're probably right. it's obviously going to take you a while though.

Anonymous said...

Boys,boys. Now calm down. Just for the record, I was NOT throwing the owl and the elephant hooks away. All Jim's treasures were being moved from his old closet to a SPECIAL section of the attic when Clay decided to "borrow" a few things. I'm sure Clay will be glad to relinquish the goods whenever you want them back, Jim. Everyone happy now?

Jim said...

i have underwear that matches that wallpaper

clay said...

I guess that means your underwear matches my pjs. Stylin.

Anonymous said...

FYI, gun raffle:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/msgreen/sets/72157594457619631/show/

Anonymous said...

FYI, gun raffle:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/msgreen/sets/

P.S. Lose the beanbag.

clay said...

those pictures are awesome!

Anonymous said...

grandpa burt would be so proud (of the gun raffle)

Anonymous said...

Amanda,
I have so many questions regarding your pictures. We need to view them together. For now, what the H___ were you for Halloween?