Monday, October 15, 2007

Brainfreezes

So I was having a nice, cool fruit smootie the other day. It's strawberry, banana, blueberry, O.J., and A.J. goodness was amazing. It was beautiful music to my taste buds, tangy and light; probably "Perfect Situation" by Weezer if I had to pick. But then it hit me, the indescribable pain turned that music into some yanni-esqe nightmare. I couldn't think, I had to close my eyes, I tried to shake it out, but to no avail. I was at the mercy of the brain freeze. There was nothing I could do. As the pain passed I layed shivering on the floor. I collected myself, and I looked at my smoothie in utter disgust. I'm pretty sure the forbidden fruit wasn't in there, so what could have caused my pain? I mean, what the hell- I was drinking a smoothie. Give me a brainfreeze when I'm doing something bad, like when I ate four donuts at the cider mill yesterday, or give me a brainfreeze whenever I think of BK. But damnit, I was drinking a smoothie, a pure fruit smoothie!, and I never use exclamation points. This isn't over smoothie, I will learn moderation, and I will suffer no more. Word.

No comments: