Wednesday, October 10, 2007

flannel sheets

In my humble opinion, flannel sheets have to be one of the greatest inventions/discoveries of mankind, ever. Putting a man on the moon is impressive, but useless. Decoding DNA could help cure disease, but its boring. The Egyptian pyramids are big, but crumbling. Flannel sheets bring only pure joy and warmth to me with nothing negative, except that feeling I get when I have to leave them. I love flannel sheets so much, than whenever I snuggle (yes, snuggle) in them I always smile. It's like yawning, predicatable and unstoppable. From what I hear from rap songs, satin sheets are good, but let me tell you, flannel are better. Normally I don't just rant about sheets, but in case you haven't noticed the crazy shift from 90 and wet to 60 and windy in metro detroit, well, its cold out. I came home and found all the windows open in my room. Only my room. I don't know if this is some sick joke to give me pneumonia or what, but now the mancave is less manly and my bedroom is ffffrrreezing. But on the upside, it'll just feel that much better when I crawl into my sheets. Word.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad your sheets make you happy!

Jim said...

you're probably real big on kittens, rainbows, and moonlit walks too.

clay said...

ya, I even rode my unicorn to school today.

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with you on this one.