
Although I have't had much free time lately, I have put aside my busy schedule to keep on improving the man cave. My friends won't admit it, but I know they all want to come over and hang out there, who wouldn't? I put a Molson Canadian sign that says 'get to know a canadian' above the fish tank. This applies to more than just beer. In fact, its the key to strong international relationships. Think of how much more effective NAFTA would be if we knew the Canadian economy was more than maple syrup and snow. I also put the Northville Cup trophy and the celebratory champange bottle on the trophy shelf wall. Finally, I put up the b-ball rim. The cieling is only about a foot higher than the rim, so makin' it rain, actually makes a loud noise and probably leaves a mark. For a more dramactic effect, I haven't picked up any clothes in weeks, so there's a solid layer of laziness on all room surfaces, especially the floor.

Not that I've been following this too much, but I was flipping through the channels today and saw that Brittney Spears cracked the top ten. How can that crazy ho be making music when she was practically snorting crack off of little Sean Preston. Dumb bitch. Word.
No comments:
Post a Comment