skip to main | skip to sidebar

here it goes again

If you knew me, you would understand

Saturday, October 6, 2007

the empire strikes back

You know how I said that Louis simply hasn't gotten around to killing those last few chipmunks around the house? Well he has. I thought something smelled bad.
Posted by clay at 12:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

I said dj, play some...

  • the Bravery
  • Death Cab for Cutie
  • Spoon
  • the Black Keys
  • Modest Mouse

favorite t.v. shows

  • the office
  • boston legal
  • PTI
  • the red green show
  • what not to wear

ME

My photo
clay
I am the coolest kid you haven't met/the most mediocre one you have
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (40)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ▼  2007 (67)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ▼  October (21)
      • "yikes, sheas a bewt"
      • Megaloceros- latin for "check yourself before you ...
      • XC II
      • the farm
      • cross country/football/psat/soccer
      • into the wild
      • leaf bug thing
      • Meet n Greet...(pause)...not
      • Brainfreezes
      • bat marvelous
      • how I spent my summer
      • to do list
      • flannel sheets
      • the new man cave
      • what I think about impromptu essays about really s...
      • best weekend ever
      • the empire strikes back
      • homecoming
      • MTL blows
      • punk'd
      • spirit week's back
    • ►  September (20)