
As many of you may or may not know, my parents went to Montana to visit my brother, sister in law, and their dog. So that left me to sit around in the kitchen in my underwear eating donuts and not using coasters. I know, it was amazing. But when I woke up this morning I saw that I had a text from Jim, my brother, saying that at the restraunt they had dinner at that night, Booles, they saw Jeff Corwin. If I had to pick one person to model my life after to become sucessful in the field I love, it would probably be Jeff Corwin, no it would be Jeff. So needless to say I couldn't believe that my family, me excluded, was practicaly dining with mr. Corwin, and what's more that my Mom didn't ask him about a possible apprenticeship/job that would allow me to drop out of school and achieve a long and illustrious career on animal planet/discovery channel. What really got on my nerves was that from nobody even seemed to care that much. Jim had said he prefered Bindi Irwin more, Dad seemed like he didn't care at all, and Mom was too busy trying to figure out who else he was eating with. Sara probably was so excited she was speechless, but whatever. If I was at dinner, I definately would have gotten a handshake/picture, like you do if you meet the president, and it would be framed in the man cave. I guess he was shooting something in Yellowstone. I guess that's just the way it goes, you stay home on a family vacation and they meet your role model. Lance Armstrong was probably there too. Vacations are a bitch. Word.
2 comments:
OMG, he was sooooooo cute ;)
well at least you found some way to enjoy your visit. I'm pretty sure he was on one of those 'sexiest men alive' lists.
Post a Comment