
Last night was perhas the worst night of the school year so far. Because of spirit week, we had two A-days in a row, which is like being bludgoended with a club almost to the point of passing out, but not enough to get you unconcious. So this meant one less night to finish my giant MTL project. We were supposed to create a utopic/distopic society, and explain all about it in a tourist book. We aren't in 6th grade anymore. I was hoping that in an honors English class such as this, I would be finished with cutting and pasting. But here's the thing, this is obviously an artistic project, and I suck at art. Also keep in mind that the class is normal sized, like 22 kids or something, and there are only 6 guys in the class. So I don't understand why my teacher put me in a group of 4 guys. I mean Kyle, K-dub, Colin, and I aren't exactly the epitimy of creativity. Anyway, we're also not the epitimy of hard work, as shown by our progressively putting off the project until the two nights prior to the due date. So last night was our night- we were going to make a killer project, and fast. What we came out with was a piece of shit, and it took all night. From 6:15 to 11:00. Kyle and Colin bailed at nine, but K-dub hung in there which was much

needed. Listening to hard rap to keep us going, we buldozed through the rubric, and in the end it appeared that we buldozed our project too, and hence our grades. Anyway, we were both getting cranky and we finished in time to avoid any I-hate-school-and-I'm-gonna-take-it-out-on-you animosity. So then I had to do my chemistry. That took another 2 1/2 hours, and then another 30 minutes of ap european history. BLAHH. I went to bed at 2:00 a.m., and before any more 'seasoned' scholars jump on me and say 2:00 a.m. is nothing, well I don't care- I was tired. On the good side, I got Soulja Boy's 'Yahhh' and 'Report Card' off iTunes, good stuff.

In more spirited news, tommorow is Black and Orange day at school. I'm going all out, and so should you. But this also means there's a football game, the homecoming game to be exact. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say we'll loose tommorow. Not because we haven't won a game this year, but, no...thats exactly the reason I'm saying we'll loose. It'll be fun though. Word.
4 comments:
2 1/2 hours of chemistry...boo hoo.
literacy rate (%)
male 65/female 60
word
honors classes are over rated
clay is this your replacement for facebook/myspace
hahha
yes, yes it is- but if you want to make me a facebook go right ahead. And yes, I have a date.
Post a Comment