
Today I went down to Grandma's house with one goal. Not to get scratched. Since nobody lives at the house anymore, and the cat lives by itself and doesn't get the attention it needs, I decided to bring the cat over to the man cave. It was perfect, Ms. Kitty (ned) could live in the man cave and my adjoining bedroom and hang out with me. Louis would get the rest of the house, and we would try to keep them seperated. Louis is the sweetest cat around, but also the deadliest, and we would rather not make the two of them meet on Louis' (my) turf- get the picture? But I digress. The cat was under Grandma's bed, no suprise there, but he (she) seemed happy to see me. Before he would either run or hiss, and hiss loud, but not this time. So I loaded him up and came back to the house, and carefully snuck him (her) upstairs so Louis wouldn't know. Ned loved it up there, and he wandered around, playing with me, and sorta-purring, a big step for such a previously bitchy cat. I set him up with some food, water, and nice flanel sheets, my ultimate goals in life. After a while he crawled under the loveseat and just hung out there for a while....a long while. A peculiar spot considering the view of the entire backyard, flannel sheets, a bed, multiple chairs, and my favorite, the beanbag at his declawed finger tips. But it doesn't matter, because for some unforeseen reasons, the cat must be taken back to Grandma's house and probably to the Humane Society. So let me take this opportunity to ask, no plead, that someone take in this cat as their own. You can even name it whatever you want, I did. I'm sure a cat would be great in Montana, on White Pines Dr., or at Aunt Carole's house, or at any other for that matter. Don't be a d-bag, he (she) is a cool cat. I named her Ned because I think that is an awesome cat name and its sorta like Chris or Alex, non gender discriptive, but not really on second thought.

Come on, it's just a little cat.

6 comments:
i would take the cat but my bro is allergic
since when have you ever cared about your brother? thanks anyway J-LO
i'd take the cat, but my husband is allergic. :(
bill would rip ms ned to shreds anyway
Just wondering... Does anyone else consider "Ned" to be a nongender name?
haha snowball would kill it
Post a Comment