Tuesday, September 25, 2007

goal heard 'round the world

Today was just like "Independence Day". I spent all day trying to figure out how to mount a sucessful counter attact against the invading aliens (teachers) at school to no avail. But then, with the help of my teamates, we launched a major offensive on the mothership (Northville Rec. Soccer Team #2). That's right, we finished this war and evil in general on the pitch. It wasn't pretty, but we got the job done. We even started yelling spanglish to our latin contingent of warriors when they played sucky. We didn't wave any flags this time, but we had them just in case (Venezuela, Italy and Pirate). We partied harder than Aerosmith, before they quit getting high, with sparklin' grape juice after the game. It gets in your hair it turns sticky, but its a good feeling to know you defeated evil once and for all. Our trophies were weak, but so was our opponent- no pain no gain I guess.
Our Venezuelan/Mexican/Vietnamese contingent
I told you we party hard, Douchebag refs















We felt bad for Jelso, so we let him on the team. Ohh, and our team cheer before the match- " 1, 2, 3 Get Some!". Not that we need to cheer for that, like I said, just like Aerosmith. Remeber the name. Word.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

POP BOTTLES BITCH
CHAMIPONS!!!!

Bert said...

Clay you didn't write about the best part.

clay said...

Steven Tyler doesn't tell all his secrets. my mom reads this.

Anonymous said...

you drop d-bag around ur mom?!