Tuesday, September 11, 2007

anyone have a mini fridge?





I have started to redo my room. Not that it really matters, since none of my friends go up there, but if they do, watch out. Let's just say I will have to keep my mini-fridge-to-be fully stocked at all times. In addition to a sweet lamp Mom got at Cosco, I can blast my Vanilla Ice in my new (has been sitting in the attic for years) sound system. I strategically positioned my two speakers to aim in both ears while sitting at the desk doing homeworking for maximum distraction.

In addition, I also have a sweet couch, again new to me but old to the rest of the house. It's actually a loveseat, so I hope it lives up to its name. The "Lover" is really ugly so I put my comforter on it. Rocky also approves of my plaid foot stool/Halo party stool. I'm planning on getting one of our 23 tv's in the house in my room and the xbox. If a man cave could be upstairs, this would be it. I found some "wood" floor for $1.29 a square foot in the Ikea catalog. Oh, ya.


7 comments:

Jim said...

i want to see some lava lamps and blacklights in there asap.

clay said...

good call, I'll grab a bean bag too

Anonymous said...

sweet mobile.

clay said...

Thanks, I put a bunch Montana pictures on it.

Unknown said...

If your mom lets a lava lamp in her house, then you are clearly her favorite son. I'd test her if I were you.

clay said...

Good idea, I'll let her pick the color.

Anonymous said...

we'll not be havin lava lamps any time soon.