
Part of my english assignment was to watch M. Night Shaymalan's The Village. We had to compare the movie to the book, Brave New World. This would have been a cool assignment if the movie hadn't been so scary. Maybe I'm just a baby, or maybe it's because the only other scary movie I saw was Alien (I'll never think of Sigourney Weaver the same way again), but that movie was freaky. First of all, woods are always scary. Same with people who talk funny. Ohh ya, and so is a crazy soundtrack to a film with "creatures" that have spines sticking out of their back, huge claws, and pig faces, and big red
robes. Put it all together, and you get alien popping of a torso times ten. Seems to me like I should start carrying a Glock in the woods, or at least a sharp stick. I hope my nightmares don't suck. Lions 28, Vikings -4. (the creatures were not Lions D-Lineman, they were, however, big and angry.)
robes. Put it all together, and you get alien popping of a torso times ten. Seems to me like I should start carrying a Glock in the woods, or at least a sharp stick. I hope my nightmares don't suck. Lions 28, Vikings -4. (the creatures were not Lions D-Lineman, they were, however, big and angry.)
4 comments:
clay clay clay.....The lions actually won today and the movie the village was bad....thought i would comment since i said i would
-K.Letourneau
anonymous, it does no good not to leave your name when you do so at the end of your comment. what a nube. see you in seminar
so this is me leaving comments so u feel cool, and im bored. the village freaked me out 2 (im not a fan of scary movies),lol
Steph, spongebob would scare you, but I know where you're coming from.
Post a Comment