After the dance we headed over to the bounce. It wasn't as good as Friday, but it was still better than almost anything else you can ever imagine. There was some guitar hero going on in the basement, Earle is a god.
So I came home and talked with mom for a little bit, only to change clothes and get ready for Halo. I played for a solid hour until my eyes started twitching. It is by far one of the best games I have ever played. I wish I was the Master Chief. I went to bed, woke up, and then played some more Halo. I'm fighting the Floods right now, a tough adversary, but I can do anything with the shotgun+mele combo.
The best part was because of Homecoming half our team decided not to show up to the game. So I got to play. I GOT TO PLAY, and I absolutely dominated, not to brag, but its the only word that properly describes my performance. I scored within the first 7 seconds of the game, and then the game winner later. We were playing high school dudes, not little 5th grade girls like you were probably thinking. I finished with two goals and a sweet asist. I should have had 4 if the refs had been somewhat...inteligent.
Overall, this weekend was sweet, couldn't have been better. Tommorow is gonna suck though, since I haven't done any serious homework yet, but you have to pick your battles. Word.

4 comments:
that line about the pail of good moves dumped on you might possible the best line I've ever read in literature
no shit
Hahah. I have now bookmarked your blog seeing as it's just like shweet. Yeah my chicken was on fire like, hell i dunno, ¾ of the time but yeahhhh... alrighty then!!
it came out soo suculent though...delicious. Way to go Ian.
Post a Comment