Thursday, October 11, 2007

how I spent my summer



People always ask me what I did over the summer. I usually just tell them I swam and slept in, because nobody understands what I do at work even when I try my hardest explaining it. Well my uncle sent me these pictures today, I and totally remeber that that job was a bitch. If you screw up on a bucket that big, well you get deductions from your paycheck forever. Too bad I didn't get one of me crushing barrier wall in the excavator- the machine that uses that bucket. My other friends work at pizza cutter or are baggers at the grocercy store. You know what I do? I do bad assed shit. That's what I do. Word.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wait until you can work out on the jobsite. You'll do some really cool things then.

Anonymous said...

god clay your so manly i dont think one room can hold it all