This year, when you buy a homecoming ticket at school, you get some free swag, a northville mustangs windshield sticker to be precise. I bought two tickets, and so I put one of the stickers on Julie's car when she and Katie came over today. Now since it is a tinted rear window, and a clear/orange sticker, I figured that I would probably get a call a week later asking if I put that sticker on her car, but no! Alas, Julie checked her mirrors and noticed the sticker seriously within 10 minutes of me putting it on. What she doesn't know is that by driving around with that sticker, I have sealed Katie's future at NHS.
In spirit week news, tomorow juniors are to dress up as if we are visiting Hawaii. This is so lame, especially after an unsuccesful 'white' clothes day for juniors today- I mean it is after labor day. Anyway, just as I finally convince my mom to stop buying me Hawaiian shirts, we have Hawaii day. wtf. But good news is on the way, School color day is Friday!!! This means orange towell, face paint, black shorts, black soccer socks, flipflops, speedo(?), among other things. It's goin down Friday. Sorry the picture of the sticker sucks, but it was sunny, what're you gonna do? Word.
In spirit week news, tomorow juniors are to dress up as if we are visiting Hawaii. This is so lame, especially after an unsuccesful 'white' clothes day for juniors today- I mean it is after labor day. Anyway, just as I finally convince my mom to stop buying me Hawaiian shirts, we have Hawaii day. wtf. But good news is on the way, School color day is Friday!!! This means orange towell, face paint, black shorts, black soccer socks, flipflops, speedo(?), among other things. It's goin down Friday. Sorry the picture of the sticker sucks, but it was sunny, what're you gonna do? Word.

8 comments:
so are you gonna say "word." at the end of every one of your posts?
yes. yes I am.
which one of the boys on your soccer team is the second ticket for?
word
I'll be the bigger man and not respond to that weak burn. Word.
sounds to me like your homecoming date is a bigger man...burn!
word
Julie's gonna kick your ass now.
sorry, no offense to julie. i am sure she is lovely and not a man.
um clay..ur taking a date?!??!?!
um please do tell
hah ahannah told me you guys had hawiaan day
we had monday- exploring international fashion ( we had to llok nice because we had mass that day)
tues- exploring your closet (mix match day
wed-color day seniors were animal print and red
junior-hot pink :(
soph-aqua
frehmen-gray
and thursday-was liek time periods and places
seniors-roman empire
juniors-pirates
soph-future
and freshmen had liek the ice age (it was funny)
and then friday was like jetleg day (pjs)
its the same like every year cause we have so many restrictions blah.. but tell me about your plans for homecoming
and ill tel lyou how mine went!!! :)
Post a Comment