Monday, October 8, 2007

what I think about impromptu essays about really stupid books being linked to our society

Tommorow, first hour, I have an impromptu essay Enlgish test linking Brave New World, Walden Two, and our society into one incredible ABCD paper. Here's my beef, these books were pointless, and quite honestly painful to read. They hurt my eyes, alot. Also, impromptu essays suck. Suckey books+Suckey essay= I would rather spend a whole Saturday getting my keys out of my trunk than taking this test. Ask me to explain Darwin, ask me the pros and cons of national healthcare, ask me how to manage The Detroit Tigers, ask me practically anything and I'll give you a better-than-half-assed anwser. That's a promise. But ask me about two philosophical books that will never again affect me except for the pain I will remeber them for- I might kill you (metaphorically, of course). I shoud start studying, it's 9:40. Word.

2 comments:

Mike Ray said...

How would the detroit tigers be managed in Walden Two? Would they even exist?

clay said...

no, no they wouldn't exist: they are way too competitive and thus way too good.